“It’s like growing a tree…your growing this organic thing called your business, and that’s where you want to find a reputable, very smart and savvy value growth person who will help you grow your business”
Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan goes by not any other title but a “Change navigator”. She helps businesses and people navigate the external and internal world. A co-founder of NVC Consulting, Dr. Natasha coaches and trains clients by using the Spiral Dynamics tools to guide them through change.
In this episode, Dr. Natasha speaks with Jay about the difference of a lifestyle business and a business you want to exit, flipping businesses and why you would need a value growth advisor within your business. Also, let her educate you about what culture is, it’s importance in mergers and why entrepreneurs need to understand it. You may be surprised at what you learn.
00:43 Natasha, the change navigator
08:14 Lifestyle business or something to exit?
20:45 Does my business need a Value Growth Advisor?
28:20 The lost of not manifesting the full value
29:07 Know the truth about the culture
- Jay’s Gift: https://entrepreneurpowermastery.com/jay
- SMS for Jay’s gift: “discover” 484848
- Natasha’s gift: https://nj329-35be8e.pages.infusionsoft.net/
In this episode learn about moving from a lifestyle business towards a business you want to exit, and how culture can help you do all these with Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan @SpiralDynamics.… Click To Tweet
Connect with Dr. Natashaa:
- “It’s like growing a tree…your growing this organic thing called your business, and that’s where you want to find a reputable, very smart and savvy value growth person who will help you grow your business” –Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan
- “The issue with a lot of entrepreneurs is we run our businesses like they are our personal lives” –Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan
- “If they focus on growing that business, working with a professional that could help them to grow it thoughtfully, then they get more” -Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan
- “Culture… is the invisible glue between people” -Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan
- “Hunter kind of a brain or are they a farmer kind of a brain…if they are a farmer kind of a brain they are going to be interested in helping you grow your business” –Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan