“We have to be really disciplined of how we split our time and our employees time.” –Miguel Galvez
In this episode, Jay talks with Miguel Galvez, co-founder of NDB Nanotechnology, an applied materials company based in Boston. Still under 30, Miguel’s company is growing at a rapid rate. Jay and Miguel discuss topics such as: the advantage of starting a business in your 20’s, separating passion from business strategies, is a co-founder the right strategy for you, attributes that investors look for when funding, and the benefit of running a company when you have no clue what you’re doing!
03:50 The Co-Founder
12:54 Product Market Fit
22:22 The Missing Link
28:50 How to Interact with Investors
37:22 Watching the Regulatory Mark and Business
42:00 Grow Revenue Right Now!
@JayRooke and @galvezmi discuss topics such as: the advantage of starting a business in your 20's, separating passion from business strategies, is a co-founder the right strategy for you and so much more at http://jayrooke.com/075-Miguel-Galvez/… Click To Tweet
- Beyond Product: How Exceptional Founders Embrace MArketing to Create and Capture Value for Their Business by Jill Soley and Todd Wilms
Connect with Miguel
- “I think that’s so important for an entrepreneur to just always be confident in himself or herself… But I think if you can project it out, if you can get people to believe what you’re doing, if you can sell people on the vision, you figure stuff out along the way.” -Miguel Galvez
- “Being wildly unqualified also just gives you that ability to just go forward when everyone’s saying not to.” -Miguel Galvez
- “I think there’s definitely a trend towards technology and entrepreneurship.” -Miguel Galvez
- “I just take every day as a learning experience… the more I can learn in the day, the better.” -Miguel Galvez
- “We have to be really disciplined of how we split our time and our employees time.” –Miguel Galvez